1. Chatterbox. Because nobody likes people with opinions.
2. Ignoramus. Because if you're smart, they risk to lose their own job.
3. Opportunist. Well... Because nobody likes losers.
4. Despot. Because bosses are smarter than their subordinates by definition. (See also 2.)
5. Hypocrite. Because one would have to be one to comply with previous requirements and still seem to be a nice guy.
I'm not saying, that principles stated in the original article are wrong. But they should not be misinterpreted. And that unfortunately happens quite often.